Followers

Conversación

11 March 2012

new semester~~

olllaaa....

salam to everybody...

well its been a week since i started my new semester here...in UiTM..which is my last semester...i hope...

and everything goes well....so far.........10 days ago i posted something here about my favorite videos and stuff and now i just like to write anything in my mind...

we are different....its a fact...you and me....we are not the same...which leads to the word "we are different"...if u know what i meant...the fact that WE ARE DIFFERENT, means that we live in a different path....different life....different love story...different taste of food...different style...different everything...and i have my own destiny...maybe im not living in the way that i planned, but Allah planned everything for me..and for you too...

currently i sat for the HP exam..and i passed!! alhamdulillah...even though we are actually just have to memorize the questions and answers that already  given to us, but it's more than 100 questions guys! lots and lots to memorize...but i did..and for that, i am so "exuberant", full of spirits to do my best for my last semester here...i knew that i can...i just have to rub out my laziness!!! thats THE BIGGEST disease man....and unfortunately lead me to be THE BIGGEST LOSER!!...

tonight, i feel soooooo calm, i feel happy...tremendously happy ( hey whats up with your vocab lately? -believe me, im holding a dictionary while im writing)... im gonna go back to my hometown this friday, Thank god, i've no class on friday this whole semester...im gonna introduce him to my mom!! its a biggest step for me....i love him so much and i know that this is the time to let my mom meet the person that i love..but not more that i love her...of course...sometimes when i see my housemates who have a chance to go out with their lover every weekend or every possible time...every possible chance, i kept thinking to myself, when will be my turn? when will be my turn to go out every night or every weekend with my lifemate? by lifemate, i meant him...Mohd Azuan bin Sulaiman...you know, we're in long distance relationship..i told him about it last two nights and i just really2 happy with his answer which i better keep it to myself...its personal....lol...

to my friends who have some problem in getting understand what are their lover or future lover thinking about their relationship, no worries....just dont worry guys....if he meant to be with you, he will find a way to be with you...i just can be your listener...thats all that i can do...dont give up!


ok then...i think thats all i wanna write for now..i'll see u guys tomorrow maybe....by "see", i meant, if u guys read what i wrote...babye!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment